Need a Architect and General Contractor to Renovate a Property

Hi guys we have a investor that recently purchased a property and we are looking for a architect and general contractor to handle the job.

The house has updated electrical and AC but needs plumbing checked. The interior will also be altered. Must be state licensed and insured contractor . . .

This content is only for members!
Get Membership:
Register today and become a premium member for just $100 per month!



Join the party and be the first to know about the work everyone is talking about!

  • Daily Job emails delivered to your inbox
  • Ability to view job details and client information
  • Direct line to our office if you have any questions
  • Become prioirty contant for jobs